Walnut, Olive and Lemon Fettuccine
Nutrition per serving
- Preheat the oven to 120 °
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half lengthways.
- Very finely dice the chili.
- Top and tail the courgette and slice into 1cm cubes.
- Remove the stones/chop the olives
- Slightly breakup the walnuts by putting them into a tea towel and lightly whack them with a saucepan.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese.
- Place the tomatoes onto a baking tray and sprinkle over the thyme leaves and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes until wilted.
- Once the tomatoes are in the oven for 5 minutes, cook the pasta in a pot of lightly salted boiling water according to package instructions until al dente. Reserve ¼ cup of the pasta water before draining.
- In a frying pan, heat ½ a tbsp of olive oil over medium heat. Add the chili, garlic, courgette, capers with a pinch of salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes before adding the olives, walnuts and continue to cook for a minute.
- Add a ¼ tsp of lemon zest with the reserved pasta water. Once it begins to bubble, add the drained pasta, cherry tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and gently mix everything together.
- Serve in a bowl with a tsp of lemon juice drizzled over the top.