Nutrition per serving
|Saturated Fat||12.7 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||14.7 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.4 g|
|Tomato products, canned, paste, with salt added|
|Black Beans (canned)|
|Red Pepper Flakes (Chili Flakes)|
|Red Bell Pepper (capsicum)|
|Chopped Tomatoes (canned)|
1. Crush the garlic.
2. Thinly slice onion and red bell pepper/capsicum.
3. Chop fresh chili pepper.
4. Grate the cheese.
1. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a medium saucepan.
2. Saute onion, fresh chili and bell pepper until softened.
3. Add chili flakes, cinnamon, cumin, parsley and thyme.
4. Reduce heat to low and add garlic, black beans, lentils, tomato paste, chopped tomatoes and remaining oil.
5. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
6. Remove cover and continue to cook until sauce thickens.
7. Sprinkle with grated cheese just before serving.