Teriyaki Salmon with Courgette Noodles
Nutrition per serving
1. Finely slice spring onions, finely chop ginger, cut cherry tomatoes in half. Slice courgette to make noodle like strands. Prepare frying pan by heating half of the coconut oil with a medium to high heat.
2. When the oil is hot add the salmon and fry on each side or until lightly browned. Should take 2–3 minutes
3. At the same time make a teriyaki sauce by mixing together the spring onions, ginger, soy sauce, honey and vinegar.
4. Pour this sauce into the pan with the salmon and let it bubble up, then take the pan off the heat.
5. In another frying pan, heat the remaining half of coconut oil over a high heat.
6. Add tomatoes and stir-fry
7. After 1 minute add the courgette noodles and lightly toss for 1 minute.
8. Place noodles and tomatoes on plate and the top with the teriyaki salmon. Add a little drizzle of sesame oil to taste.