Nutrition per serving
|Saturated Fat||5.8 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||7.3 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Pepper or Hot Sauce|
|Mozzarella Cheese (part skim milk)|
1. Preheat oven to 190C (375F).
2. Thinly slice the onion.
3. Slice the courgette in half lengthways.
1. Add oil to skillet and heat over medium heat. Add a tablespoon of vegetable stock, onion, hot sauce, caraway seeds, parsley and sausage until browned. Remove from heat.
2. Lay the courgettes on the baking dish and top with the sausage/onion mixture. Add the remaining vegetable stock to the baking dish, cover and cook for about 15 minutes.
3. Remove cover and sprinkle cheese over the courgettes. Continue to cook (uncovered) for 5-7 minutes or until brown.
4. Remove and serve.