Shaved fennel salad
Nutrition per serving
1. Prepare by halving the orange and lime. Rinse and drain and thinly chop the dill. Wash and drain the zucchini and fennel bulb. Remove the hard bottom of the fennel bulb. Grate the fennel thinly into a bowl. Cut the zucchini thinly.
2. Prepare dressing by squeezing the orange and lime and mix in a bowl with olive oil, dill and salt. Then add the zucchini and fennel slices.
3. Put pine nuts in a pan and roast for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Wash the lettuce and rocket and drain. Chop into small pieces.
5. Then add the greens into the bowl with zucchini and fennel and cover with the roasted pine nuts.