Sea Bass with Brazil Nuts, Kale and Pomegranate
Nutrition per serving
1. Remove thick stalks from kale, ensure brazil nuts are chopped, red chilli, finely sliced – careful with seeds if require milder taste. Cut bigger broccoli stalks in half lengthways. Prepare saucepan of water to the boil.
2. At same time heat half of the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium to high heat.
3. Season the sea bass with salt and pepper.
4. Place the sea bass skin side down in the pan when the pan is hot.
5. Cook the sea bass for 2–3 minutes, then turn the bass over. Take the pan off the heat and let the sea bass cook in the residual heat.
6. Place the kale and broccoli in the saucepan of boiling water and allow to simmer for 2 minutes. Drain in a sieve or similar then rinse under cold running water.
7. Put the vegetables in a bowl and then add the rest of the olive oil, the pomegranate seeds, brazil nuts and chilli. Combine and toss everything together.
8. Plate the vegetables and put the sea bass on top.