Roasted Ratatouille Chicken
Nutrition per serving
1. Cut onion into wedges. Halve the tomato.
2. Scrape the seeds of bell pepper, then cut into chunks.
3. Place all vegetables and tomato in a shallow baking sheet/pan Pour in olive oil. Mix it gently, using your hands until all vegetables are coated with oil.
4. Place chicken chicken breast skin side up on top of vegetables. If desired, tuck in some rosemary sprigs. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Drizzle chicken with extra olive oil.
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Roast chicken until vegetables are soft and the chicken is crisp and golden, about 35 minutes.
3. Drizzle with oil just before serving.