Red cabbage and zucchini pancakes
Nutrition per serving
|Saturated Fat||15 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.4 g|
|Green Onions/Spring Onions or Scallions (including tops and bulb)|
1. Wash and finely grate the cabbage and zucchini. Chop the spring onion and place it in a bowl with cold water.
2. Put the cabbage, spring onions and zucchini in a bowl and add marjoram.
3. Break the eggs and blend well into the vegetable mixture. Season with salt to taste.
4. Heat the coconut oil in a pan. Create pancakes of 8 cm from the mixture in the pan. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat so the appearance is golden brown. Turn the pancake over and cook for a further 5 minutes.
5. When happy with consistency plate and add juice of lemon on top to taste.