Prawn, Courgette and Lentil Curry
Nutrition per serving
1. Use curry paste like Patek’s rogan josh or bhuna. Slice red chilli and be careful with seeds if require milder taste. Ensure red onion and courgette are diced. Roughly chop coriander leaves.
2. Heat coconut oil in a wok with medium to high heat.
3. Add the onion and courgette, chilli as appropriate to the wok and stir-fry until starting to soften.
4. At same time prepare lentils in microwave according to packet instructions.
5. Add the curry paste and fry for 30 seconds before adding the chopped tomatoes.
6. Bring to the boil, then add the prawns and lentils. Allow to simmer for 1 minute or until the lentils are warmed through and the prawns are cooked and pink.
7. At same time cook rice in microwave according packet instructions.
8. Stir the coriander through the curry and plate with the rice.