Positano Pasta with Courgettes, Mozzarella & Pancetta
Nutrition per serving
- Top and tail the courgette. Slice in half lengthways and chop one half into 1cm cubes.
- Peel the garlic clove and lightly crush the garlic clove with the back of a knife.
- Tear the basil leaves.
- Cook the pasta in a medium pot of lightly salted water for about 8-10 minutes until al dente, then drain.
- Meanwhile, in frying pan, heat a tsp of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the pancetta and cook until slightly crispy. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the courgettes with the crushed garlic clove, lower heat to medium and cook for about 2-3 minutes until the courgette is tender but still crisp.
- Return the pancetta to the pan with 2 tbsp of the pasta water and bring to a bubble. Remove the pan from heat and set aside.
- Stir the drained pasta into the courgette mixture, break the mozzarella into bite-sized pieces and gently stir to combine. Sprinkle in the torn basil with the grated cheese