Positano Pasta with Courgettes, Mozzarella and Black Olives
Nutrition per serving
- Dice courgette into 1 cm cubes.
- Roughly chop olives.
- Roughly chop basil.
- Cook the pasta in lightly salted boiling water for about 8 minutes until al dente.
- Heat ½ tbsp of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high. Add the olives and cook for a minute. Transfer to bowl and set aside.
- To the same pan, heat ½ a tbsp of oil on medium heat, add the courgettes and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for about 3-4 minutes until golden and slightly crispy around the edges.
- Return the olives to the pan with 2 tbsp of the pasta water and bring to a rapid boil. Remove immediately from heat and set aside.
- Add the drained pasta to the courgette/olive mixture. Tear the mozzarella into pieces and scatter over the top and gently toss to coat pasta.
- Add a tbsp of chopped basil with the Italian hard cheese just before serving.
- Serve in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil and black pepper.