Pork and Apple Burgers
Nutrition per serving
|Saturated Fat||8.2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||10.1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.2 g|
|Apples, Without Skin|
|Tomatoes, Red, Ripe|
|Ground Pork (20% fat)|
1. Peel and grate apple, courgette and squeeze out excess juice.
2. Slice tomatoes.
3. Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
4. Whisk egg in a bowl. (note, you only need a teaspoon)
1. To make the burger, in a bowl, lightly combine the grated apple, courgette, egg, breadcrumbs, mixed herbs and ground pork and shape into a patty.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the burger and cook for 5-6 minutes, turn and continue to cook for 5 minutes until cooked.
3. Serve in a warm the bun, with hummus, lettuce and tomato.