Pan-Fried Gnocchi with Green Beans, Mushrooms & Yoghurt-Pesto Sauce
Nutrition per serving
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Top and tail the green beans.
- Roughly chop the basil leaves.
- Chop the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Bring a medium pot of lightly salted water to boil.
- In a bowl, whisk together the yoghurt with the pesto and ½ a tbsp of olive oil.
- In a frying pan, heat half a tbsp of olive oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms with a pinch of salt and pepper and gently fry for about 3 minutes until tender and slightly browned. Transfer to a bowl, cover with foil and set aside.
- Add the green beans to the boiling water and simmer for 4-5 minutes until tender. Drain the beans and sprinkle over a small pinch of salt and pepper.
- Return the frying pan to heat with ½ a tbsp of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the gnocchi and gently fry for 6-8 minutes until lightly golden and crispy around the edges. Remove the pan from heat.
- Add ½ a tbsp of the chopped basil to the gnocchi and stir until it wilts before adding the mushrooms, green beans, yoghurt/pesto mixture and gently mix everything together to combine. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in a bowl with the Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, walnuts and remaining basil scattered over the top.