Orecchiette with Prawns and Courgette
Nutrition per serving
- Top and tail courgette and slice into wafer thin rounds.
- Peel/finely dice garlic.
- Finely dice the chili.
- Finely chop the mint.
- Cook the pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 10 minutes until al dente. Drain and reserve 2 tbsp of the pasta water.
- Meanwhile, Heat a tsp of olive oil over high heat. Add the prawns and cook for about 2 minutes until cooked through/pink. Remove to plate and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat a tsp of olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, chili, capers and cook for a minute before stirring in the courgette and cooking for a further 3 minutes.
- Return the prawns to the pan, with the drained pasta, 2 tbsp of the pasta water, a tbsp of lemon juice, ¾ of the chopped mint and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Place the rocket on the bottom of a serving bowl and serve the pasta on top with the remaining mint sprinkled over the top.