Nut and fruit porridge
Nutrition per serving
|Saturated Fat||17.4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||18.4 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||14.3 g|
|Brazilnuts, dried, unblanched|
|Coconut milk (liquid expressed from grated meat and water)|
1. Add the walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds and brazil nuts in a bowl. Preferably grind in a food processor so they are ground well.
2. Add ground cinnamon, a pinch of salt (optional) and stir in well.
3. Add the raisins and stir in.
4. Put nuts, cinnamon and raisins into a small pot and add the coconut milk and water for preferred consistency. Warm the mixture using low heat. Stir throughout so that the coconut milk is absorbed.
5. Cut apricot into small wedges and add to serving.