Moroccan Spiced Chicken with Hearty Roasted Veggies
Nutrition per serving
- Heat the oven to 200 °
- Peel/chop the sweet potato into 2cm cubes.
- Top and tail the courgette and chop into 2cm cubes.
- Cut the top and bottom from the pepper, remove the core and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the vegetables into a mixing bowl with a tbsp of olive oil with a pinch of salt and pepper and mix to coat. Tip out onto a baking tray, in a single layer and cook near the top of the oven for about 20 minutes until slightly browned around the edges.
- To butterfly the chicken, slice the chicken through the middle horizontally, cutting almost to the other side. Open it like a book. Place the chicken breast between cling-film and gently beat with a rolling pin until about 1cm thick.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the coriander, cumin, mustard seeds, ginger and a pinch of salt and pepper. Lightly coat the chicken with a 1 tsp of oil, then coat in the flour/spice mixture.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat ½ a tbsp of oil over high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- To make the yoghurt dressing, in a bowl, mix the yoghurt with ½ a tsp of lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Serve the vegetables in a bowl with the chicken on top and the yoghurt dressing drizzled over the top.