Moroccan Burgers with Red Onion Marmalade
Nutrition per serving
- Preheat the oven to 200 °
- Peel/chop the onions into half-moon shapes.
- Wash the potatoes, cut in half lengthways then chop into 2cm width wedges.
- In a saucepan, heat ½ a tbsp of olive oil over low heat. Add the onions with a pinch of salt and pepper and the balsamic vinegar. Cover with the lid and gently cook for about 10-15 minutes until softened. Stir a few times through cooking time.
- Place the potatoes onto a baking tray, drizzle over ½ a tbsp of olive oil and mix to coat. Evenly layer the potatoes, sprinkle over a pinch of salt and pepper and cook near the top of the oven for about 15 minutes until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, to make the burger, in a bowl, add the mince with the harissa paste and a pinch of salt. Mix to combine, then form into a patty.
- In a non-stick frying pan. Heat ½ a tbsp of oil over medium-high heat. Add the burger patty and cook for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve the burger on top of the spinach with the onion relish on top, then top with a dollop of Greek yoghurt. Serve the wedges on the side.