Mexican Jalapeño Jumble with Black Beans and Smoked Paprika
Nutrition per serving
- Remove the core/finely dice the pepper.
- Chop the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Drain/rinse the chickpeas.
- Drain/rinse the black beans and sweet corn.
- Roughly chop the jalapenos.
- Chop the coriander.
- In a saucepan, heat a tsp of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chickpeas, smoked paprika with a pinch of salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes before adding the black beans, sweetcorn and cherry tomatoes. Gently mix everything together and continue to cook for a minute.
- Add the jalapenos to your desired taste/heat and remove the pan from heat. Stir in the diced peppers, chopped coriander and squeeze over the juice from a quarter of a lime with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with the feta cheese, crumbled over the top and squeeze over a little lime juice.