Mediterranean Vegetables Butterflied Chicken & Dill Crème Fraîche
Nutrition per serving
- Preheat oven to high.
- Butterfly the chicken breast.
- Peel/finely dice the garlic.
- Zest/juice ¼ of a lemon.
- Slice the aubergine and courgette into 1cm rounds.
- Core and slice pepper into 4 pieces.
- Finely chop the dill.
- To prepare the chicken, place in a bowl with a ½ tbsp of olive oil, the zest/juice from ¼ of the lemon and the diced garlic. Place onto a baking tray and grill on the highest shelf for about 4 minutes on each side until cooked through. Slice in half just before serving.
- Meanwhile, place the aubergine, courgette and peppers into a large bowl with ½ tbsp of olive oil drizzled over. Mix to coat well.
- Place a medium frying pan over high heat, add the aubergine, courgette and peppers and cook for a 2 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl, add the crème fraiche, dill, oregano, lemon juice from ¼ of a lemon and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Serve the chicken with the vegetables on the side and the crème fraiche dressing on top of the chicken.