Lime Roasted Chicken with Herb and Feta Couscous
Nutrition per serving
- Preheat oven to 220 °
- Roughly chop the coriander/mint.
- Slice the feta cheese into 1cm pieces
- Top and tail the courgette and cut in half lengthways. Slice 1 half into ½ cm strips.
- To prepare the chicken, place on a baking tray and coat in ½ a teaspoon of olive oil, ½ a tablespoon of lime juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Place in the oven and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through.
- To make the couscous, bring 125ml of water to boil. Add the stock pot and stir to dissolve. Add the couscous, cover with a lid, remove from heat and set aside for 10 minutes until the grains have absorbed all the liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a frying pan over high heat. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper over the courgette strips, add to the pan and fry for about 2 minutes until golden brown on both sides. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and set aside until serving.
- Fluff the cooked couscous with a fork to separate the grain. Add the mint, coriander, feta cheese and courgettes.
- Serve In a bowl with the chicken on top and a little sprinkle of lime zest.