Lamb Patties with Sweet Potato Discs and Asparagus
Nutrition per serving
- Preheat the oven 180 °
- Slice the sweet potatoes into 1cm thick rounds.
- Peel/chop quarter of the onion into 2cm pieces and the other quarter into ½ cm pieces.
- Finely chop the mint leaves.
- Finely chop the chili.
- Place the sweet potatoes onto a baking tray and drizzle over a tbsp of olive oil and make sure to evenly coat. Sprinkle over a pinch of salt and pepper and cook in the oven for 25 minutes until tender and slightly crisp. After 10 minutes, add the asparagus to the baking tray to cook for 15 minutes.
- To make the lamb patties, place the mince into a bowl with the finely chopped onion, the coriander, the cumin, the mint and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well with your hands and form the mixture into 2 equal patties.
- In a frying pan, heat ½ a tbsp of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the patties and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through.
- Serve the patties with the sweet potatoes and asparagus on the side.