Lamb Koftas With Greek Salad
Nutrition per serving
|Saturated Fat||17.9 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||19.5 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.4 g|
|Green Onions/Spring Onions or Scallions (including tops and bulb)|
|Cucumber, with peel|
|Tomatoes, Red, Ripe|
|Leaves, Mint Fresh|
1. Finely slice spring onions, finely chop garlic clove. Roughly chop the cucumber and tomato into big pieces. Preheat grill to maximum.
2. Add lamb mince, the cinnamon and cumin, spring onions, garlic into a bowl. Season with a pinch of salt (optional) and pepper, then mix together
3. Mould the mince mixture into 2 equal sausage shapes around a skewer and place on grill pan.
4. Grill the koftas for 5 minutes on each side so they are well browned and cooked through.
5. At the same time mix and toss the cucumber, tomato, olives and vinegar together in a bowl.
6. Plate koftas with salad. Add some mint leaves.