Nutrition per serving
1. Shallot, fennel bulb, celery, courgette should be roughly diced. Roughly chop garlic clove and parsley leaves. Place Chipolatas on a grill pan and cook in a pre-heated grill for about 5 minutes on each side. Ensure cooked through by testing.
2. At the same time as chipolatas are cooking, heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the fennel seeds for about 20 seconds. Add the shallots, garlic, thyme, fennel, celery and courgette and then stir-fry until they just start to soften. This takes around 2 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and the tomato puree and stir for another minute.
4. Add chicken stock and bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer.
5. Place the cooked chipolatas into the pan and allow to bubble for a minute.
6. Finally add the parsley and stir through then serve.