Honey Pork & Noodle Stir-Fry
Nutrition per serving
|Saturated Fat||6.4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||9.1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4.9 g|
|Beans, Green Snap|
|Red Bell Pepper (capsicum)|
|Ground Pork (20% fat)|
|Peanut butter, chunk style, with salt|
|Sweet Chili Sauce|
|Chicken Stock (salt reduced)|
1. Chop courgette, pepper and broccoli.
2. Top and tail beans.
3. Grate ginger.
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Stir-fry the pork until browned, add the onion and ginger and cook for 2-3 minutes, until onion is soft.
3. Add and mix the soy sauce, honey, chilli sauce, peanut butter and stock, add the vegetables and stir-fry until tender.
4. Serve vegetables on top of the noodles and spoon over any additional sauce.