Grilled Chicken and Veggies
Nutrition per serving
- Preheat the oven to 200 °
- Remove the core/chop the pepper into 2cm pieces.
- Peel/chop the onion into 2cm pieces.
- Chop the courgette and potatoes into 2cm pieces.
- Place the potatoes and red onion onto a baking tray and drizzle over ½ a tbsp of olive oil and mix to coat. Sprinkle over a pinch of salt and pepper and cook near the top of the oven for about 15-20 minutes until tender and crispy.
- Place the red pepper and courgette onto another baking tray and drizzle over ½ a tbsp of olive oil and mix to coat. Sprinkle over a pinch of salt and pepper and cook on the middle shelf of the oven for about 15-20 minutes until tender and charred around the edges.
- To butterfly the chicken, slice the chicken through the middle horizontally, cutting almost to the other side. Open it like a book.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato purée with a tsp of olive oil, the mixed herbs and a pinch of salt and pepper. Evenly spread the mixture over the chicken breast.
- When the potatoes/red onion are cooked, tip them out into the baking tray with the red pepper/courgette and keep on the middle shelf.
- Turn the grill to high heat and place the chicken onto the baking tray from the potato/onion and grill for about 6 minutes on each side until cooked through/no longer pink in the middle.
- Once the vegetables are completely cooked through, remove the tin from the oven and drizzle over ½ a tbsp of red wine vinegar and toss everything together.
- Serve the chicken on top of the vegetables and top with a dollop of crème fraiche.