Creamy chargrilled zucchini penne
Nutrition per serving
1. Prepare by; cutting red onion into wedges, diagonally slicing the zucchini, and crushing garlic clove.
2. Add. zucchini and onion to a preheated chargrill pan with high heat for 2 minutes. Move to a heatproof plate covered with foil to keep warm.
3. At the same time cook the penne pasta in a saucepan of boiling water per instructions on the packet. Drain and keep to one side ¼ of cup of the cooking liquid.
4. Add cream and garlic to a saucepan with medium heat and cook for 1 minute.
5. Mix in thoroughly the drained pasta, and waiting zucchini and onion with some of the kept back cooking liquid to make the mixture loose. Take off from the heat.
6. Mix in thoroughly the basil leaves and grated parmesan. Season to taste with ground black pepper.
7. Plate with rocket salad.