Courgette Quinoa Patties with Minted Yoghurt Sauce
Nutrition per serving
- Coarsely grate ¾ of a cup of the courgette. Place the courgette in between kitchen towel and squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Chop a quarter of the courgette.
- Chop the coriander and mint.
- Peel/slice half a garlic clove.
- Halve the tomatoes.
- Boil a medium size pot of water. Place the quinoa in a sieve and rinse it under cold running water for 30 seconds. Add the stock pot to the water and stir to dissolve, then add the quinoa, lower the heat and simmer for about 10-15 minutes until the quinoa is tender. Drain, return to the pot and set aside.
- In a pan, heat a tsp of olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds before adding the courgettes with a pinch of salt and pepper and continue to cook for a few minutes. Stir in the turmeric with the quinoa, remove the pan from heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool down.
- Once the mixture has cooled down, add the flour with the coriander, cheese and 1/2 of the yoghurt. Mix everything together and form into 2 patties.
- In a frying pan, heat ½ a tbsp of olive oil over medium heat and gently place the patties into the pan. Cook each side for about 3 minutes until golden.
- To make the dressing, in a bowl, 1/2 of the yoghurt with the chopped mint.
- To make the salad, in a serving bowl, add the salad leaves with the tomatoes and drizzle over a little olive oil with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Serve the patties on top of the salad with the dressing on top.