Courgette Chicken Gratin with Roasted New Potatoes
Nutrition per serving
- Top and tail the courgette and coarsely grate. Place the courgette in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Slice the potatoes into quarters.
- Place the chicken breast between cling-film and gently beat with a rolling pin to hammer the chicken flat to about 1cm thickness.
- Place the potatoes onto a baking tray and drizzle over ½ a tbsp of oil. Mix to coat and sprinkle over a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook near the top of the oven for about 15 minutes until tender and crispy around the edges.
- Place the courgette into a bowl with a tsp of oil, the boursin and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken onto another baking tray, then evenly spread the courgette mixture over the top of the chicken breast and cook in the oven for about 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Once the potatoes and chicken are cooked, remove the potatoes from the oven and turn the grill to high. Place the chicken under the grill for 1-2 minutes until the top is golden.
- Lightly dress the pea shoots in a little olive oil and sprinkle over a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Serve the chicken with the potatoes and pea shoots on the side.