Courgette Cheese Gratin with Skin-On Baked Potato Wedges
Nutrition per serving
|Saturated Fat||11.8 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||9.7 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.7 g|
|Potato, flesh and skin|
|Cornstarch (Corn flour)|
|Leaves, Mint Fresh|
|Red Pepper Flakes (Chili Flakes)|
- Preheat oven to 230 C (446 F)
- Coarsely grate the courgette into a colander and sprinkle over a large pinch of salt. Set aside in the sink for about 10 minutes to drain away excess liquid. Place in a tea towel and squeeze away as much liquid as possible.
- Slice potatoes into wedges.
- Roughly chop mint.
- Grate the cheese.
- Zest/juice lemon.
- Peel/dice onion into ½ cm pieces.
- Peel/finely chop the garlic.
- In a mixing bowl, add the potato wedges with ½ a tbsp of olive oil and mix. Sprinkle over the cornflour, oregano, a pinch of salt and mix to coat. Place the wedges onto a baking tray and roast in the oven for about 20 minutes until tender, golden and crisp around the edges.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the gratin, in a mixing bowl, add ¾ of the grated cheese, courgette, chopped garlic, onion and mint, lemon zest/lemon juice, chili flakes and a large pinch of black pepper. Sprinkle the flour over the top and mix well to combine the ingredients. Tip into a small ovenproof dish and sprinkle over the remaining cheese. Place in the oven next to the potatoes and cook for about 10-15 minutes until set. Remove and rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the grain with the wedges on the side.