Citrus Chicken and Ginger Stir Fry
Nutrition per serving
|Saturated Fat||3.6 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||6.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.8 g|
|Beans, Green Snap|
|Soy Sauce (tamari)|
|Corn flour, whole-grain, white|
|Seeds, Sesame whole, dried|
- Top and tail the green beans.
- Slice the chicken into thin strips.
- Zest/juice a quarter of an orange.
- Peel/finely dice the garlic and ginger.
- Cook the noodles in a pot of boiling water for 4 minutes, then drain and return back to the pot in cold water.
- Meanwhile, to make the marinade, in a bowl, add the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, orange zest/juice, ¼ tsp of sugar with the cornflour and mix to combine.
- In a frying pan, heat a tsp of olive oil over high heat. Add the chicken and cook for a few minutes until browned and cooked through/not pink in the middle.
- Stir in the green beans and stir fry for a minute before adding the marinade and stir to coat. Add the drained noodles, beansprouts (reserve a pinch of the beansprouts) to the pan and gently stir everything together.
- Serve in a bowl with the reserved beansprouts and sesame seeds sprinkled over the top.