Chicken with Courgette and Mozzarella
Nutrition per serving
|Saturated Fat||6.9 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||6.4 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.7 g|
|Chicken Breast (with skin)|
|Chopped Tomatoes (canned)|
|Mozzarella Cheese (part skim milk)|
1. Chop garlic and onion
2. Chop courgette
3. Dice chicken
4. Roll basil leaves and slice into slithers
5. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook the onion and garlic until tender
6. Add the chicken, courgettes and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes
7. Add tomatoes, bring to a gentle boil, lower heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes until chicken has cooked through and vegetables are tender. Remove from heat, add the basil and stir.
8. Serve in a bowl with a sprinkle of grated mozzarella.