Chicken and Quinoa Stir-fry
Nutrition per serving
|Saturated Fat||10.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3.7 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.1 g|
|Green Onions/Spring Onions or Scallions (including tops and bulb)|
|Red Bell Pepper (capsicum)|
|Sweet Smoked Paprika|
1. Cut chicken breast into 1cm thick slices. De-seed and finely dice red pepper. Finely slice spring onions. Dice the courgette and roughly chop the parsley leaves.
2. Heat coconut oil in a wok with medium to high heat.
3. Add the spring onions, red pepper and courgette and stir-fry for 2–3 minutes or until the vegetables are just starting to soften.
4. Increase the heat to high and add the chicken, along with the paprika and a little salt and pepper. Fry for a further 3–4 minutes or until the chicken is just cooked.
5. Prepare quinoa according to packet instructions and then stir in the quinoa to the wok and fry for a minute or so, until it is warmed through.
6. Plate the chicken and quinoa stir-fry. Top with crumbled feta, chopped parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice to taste.