Chicken and Courgette Noodle Salad, with Peanut Sauce
Nutrition per serving
|Saturated Fat||2.9 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||8.4 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.6 g|
|Peanut butter, smooth, reduced fat|
|Vinegar, White Wine|
|Soy Sauce (Low Sodium)|
|Sweetener, syrup, agave|
|Red Bell Pepper (capsicum)|
|Green Onions/Spring Onions or Scallions (including tops and bulb)|
1. Coarsely chop scallions.
2. Grate ginger.
3. Cut courgette into thin strips.
4. Dice pepper.
5. Peel and segment mandarin.
6. Cook chicken in pan with oil
7. To make the peanut sauce, in a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, white wine vinegar, chili powder and cayenne pepper
8. To make the salad, in a small bowl, combine the broccoli florets, courgettes, red pepper, scallions, chicken and mandarin segments.
9. Pour the peanut sauce over the salad and serve.