Cajun Tofu with Rice and Green Beans
Nutrition per serving
- Drain the water from the tofu and press out the moisture using paper towels. Cut into 1cm slices.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the cajun spice with a pinch of salt and pepper and 2 tbsp of water. Add the tofu slices and gently mix to coat. Leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- Boil some water in saucepan and add the green beans. Boil for 20 minutes, then drain.
- Boil some water in another saucepan. Add the rice and boil for 15 minutes, then drain.
- Heat 1 tsp of olive oil in a frying pan. Add the tofu (and any remaining marinade). Cook each side of the tofu for 3 minutes.
- Serve the tofu on a plate alongside the rice and green beans.