Cajun, Lemon Cod with Roasted Veggies
Nutrition per serving
- Preheat oven to 200 °c.
- Slice the potatoes into 3cm pieces.
- Peel and remove ends of carrots. Slice in half lengthways and slice in half again lengthwise. Slice each carrot in half.
- Chop the courgettes into the same manner as the carrots.
- Finely chop garlic.
- To make marinade, in a bowl, combine ½ a tbsp of lemon juice, ¼ tbsp of Cajun spice mix and a pinch of salt and pepper. Coat fish well and set aside.
- Place potatoes, carrots onto a baking tray and drizzle with ½ a tbsp of olive oil. Season with thyme and salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for about 10 minutes before adding the courgettes and cook for a further 15 minutes until tender.
- Start cooking the fish 10 minutes towards the end of vegetables cooking time.
- Add butter to a frying over low-medium heat.
- Add the garlic, cook for 1 minute, add the fish skin side down and cook for about 2-3 minutes each side until translucent and cooked through. Transfer the fish to a plate and set side.
- Add the marinade to the pan with a tablespoon of water and heat for 1 minute.
- Serve the fish on top of the vegetables in a bowl and drizzle the marinade over the top.