Beetroot and ricotta salad
Nutrition per serving
1. Prepare by peeling beetroot. Wash and drain rocket. Cut both the lime and orange into half.
2. Cook beetroot in heat proof container for 10 -15 minutes in a microwave. Let it cool and then cut into 1 to 2cm slices and leave aside.
3. At the same time prepare the dressing by adding juice from the lime and orange in a bowl. Add 2 tbsp of oilve oil. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the waiting sliced beetroot into the dressing and marinate for 2 – 4 hours.
5. Lay rocket on a plate. Add beetroot on top and the ricotta (and parmesan cheese if you want) on top of the beetroot.
6. Add over the top chopped pistachio nuts and mix in.