Beef Chilli with Avocado
Nutrition per serving
1. De-seed and slice pepper. Slice the avocado. Roughly chop coriander. Dice the courgette. Green chilli, finely chopped – careful with seeds if require milder taste. Stir-fry for 1–2 minutes onion, chilli, pepper and courgette (until they start to soften and colour) in a large frying pan with heated coconut oil using a high heat.
2. Add beef mince and stir to combine. Keep frying for about 3 minutes. Ensure the mince has fully cooked through.
3. Add paprika, cumin, and a good pinch of salt and pepper, and cook for further 30 seconds.
4. Place chilli onto a plate from pan.
5. Top with yogurt, avocado and coriander, according to taste.