Asian Style Duck Noodles
Nutrition per serving
1. Slice duck breast into 1cm thick strips and ensure skin is removed. Finely slice spring onions and garlic clove. Cut bigger broccoli stalks in half lengthways. Slice cucumber into thin batons.
2. Heat the coconut oil in a wok with medium to high heat.
3. Add the duck to the wok and let it sizzle for a couple of minutes.
4. When the duck is mostly brown, increase the heat up to high and add the five-spice powder, spring onions, garlic and broccoli, along with about 2 tablespoons of water. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
5. Now add the noodles, and mix thoroughly until the noodles are warmed through.
6. Take the wok off the heat and add the hoisin sauce. Stir everything together and then plate and top with the cucumber.